Safe and Secure.
Appointments, video consults, email, and text are through a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Medici. Your Protected Health Information is safeguarded according to HIPPA Technical Standards.
Steps for connecting with me to book an appointment, a consultation, or obtain a prescription.
- Go to the phone app store and download the free Medici app for patients
- Ensure the top right-hand corner location says CO for Colorado, where I reside.
- Find my profile and enter my code: OLSOLOV404
- Set up your account- Medici Profile (bottom right-hand corner of the screen)
- Add into this encrypted HIPAA compliant app the details needed: name, email, address, pharmacy, date of birth, billing information (I do not bill until after the consult)
- Use the messaging icon (middle bottom of the screen) to send me a message with your request.
- I am licensed in CO, WA, OR, AZ, and MN.
- During the public health emergency, I am also able to write prescriptions for CA, HI, ID, KS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NC, ND, IK, SD, WV.
Get the Medici App- https://www.medici.md/get-medici
Privacy and Security Statement: All medical consultation services (email, chat and video) are serviced through Medici and in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Tele Health NP holds a BAA Business Associate Agreement with Medici, which is a contractual guarantee that safeguards our clients’ Protected Health Information (PHI) to HIPAA Technical Standards.